Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(insert clever title here)

oh boy, oh boy, what an eventful few weeks its been since i last blogged.  i've just had so much to do and the time that i would have usually used to blog has been taken up by more productive things...like sleeping and eating between doing loads of homework and some socializing.  college can be a little over-stimulating.  phew!  i'm over stimulated just thinking about how over-stimulating it is!


soooo yeah.  i have been in a bit of a beading frenzy lately (see excuses, excuses blog) and i just love it!  there is great satisfaction in seeing a project finished.  and it helps that beading and designing projects is a great distraction from homework when i need it.  i just finished a couple of pieces that i really like, and in a way i'm expanding my skills with one of them.  i finally branched out to something other than bracelets and i made my first beaded headband over thanksgiving break!  let me know what you think!







this giraffe is very similar to the first one i posted except this one has a border.

in other news, my foot is healing up very nicely.  everything went off without a hitch and i'm feelin fine.  i'll spare you a picture of that though cause pictures of feet (or scars, for that matter) are never attractive.

also, also, also!!!!!  i'm sooooooo excited!  i have some great news but i feel like that story deserves its own blog.  tune in tomorrow to discover the reason for my extreme excitement!  maybe if you're lucky ill post another blog today...now thats just unheard of!

2 comments:

  1. I spent some time with your mom yesterday (always a good thing!) and I think she may have spilled the beans to me about your good news. If it's regarding "round two" - congrats! But, I'm not surprised! Glad your foot is healing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you! it's good news all around for me right now :)

    ReplyDelete